Saturday, December 29, 2012

Peanut Butter Hershey's Kiss Cookies

These peanut butter chocolate cookies are decadent and so ridiculously easy.  Only 4 ingredients are needed: peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and Hershey's chocolate kisses.  No flour, no baking powder, no hassle.  


I could not believe it when I saw the recipe but my boyfriends mom insisted she had made them plenty of times and that they come out delicious.  This could not be more true! 

You have to try these.  They take 10 minutes at the most to create and only 10 more to bake! And they taste amazing right out of the oven with the melted warm chocolate.  They disappeared so fast and I am already craving more already.

I hope everyone is getting ready for the new year, 2013 here we come!

Again, I want to acknowledge that I got this recipe from my boyfriends mom, Sharon, so she receives worthy credit. 

Ingredients

This makes 35-40 peanut butter chocolate cookies.


2 cups granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 cups creamy peanut butter
35-40 chocolate Hershey's kisses 



Directions: 

Preheat the oven to 350.  
Mix together using a wooden spoon or spatula the sugar, eggs, and peanut butter until full combined.
Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place spread apart onto 2 ungreased nonstick cookie sheets. 
Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color. 
Remove from the oven and immediately place the Hershey's kiss into the center of the cookie.  (Make sure to insert it far enough in so that it is secure but not so that it goes all the way through)
Enjoy and consume while warm, mmm mmm good!

I told you it was easy! A must try holiday treat to bring forth the New Year! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. 

Happy baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment