Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey foodies!

Why hello there.  I am now all moved into my dorm room and in the midst of first-year orientation.  There are many complications as I transfer student but I am doing my best.  As of right now I cannot estimate how often I will be able to post items on my blog.  It could be once a week, once a month, more, less, who knows!  Until classes are underway I will not be able to have an accurate estimate.  I also have limited materials so we will see how that goes.

But please continue to follow me because I would love to have the support.  And regardless, I pinky promise that whenever I am home (Thanksgiving, Christmas break for a month, and all 4 months of summer) I will be creating yumminess for you to try out!  Believe me I would bake every day if I could so try to be patient... for me? Please? :)

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment